2.11.2010

Day One

this begins with an interest, an idea, and some initiative.

i see many things on my horizon that i am more than happy to share with others. as i frequent other blogs of varying topics i thought to begin my own; i thought i should tell my own story and share my own interests rather than always reading about those of others.

i welcome you to join me as i try new things, travel, and nestle into life as a young, newly married Naval wife. i hope to feature product reviews, culinary reviews and recipes, places to see, and things to do. i'd love to provide insight into the sunny side and hardships that come with being a young woman trying to balance her new life as a Naval wife, her graduate studies, and developing herself as a young professional.

here's to hoping that the sunny side is always up!

No comments:

Post a Comment